Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain Free Farmer's Recipe
A grain free blend of chicken, duck, fruits and vegetables. Excellent for dogs with sensitivities to grains.
- Made with taurine to support heart health.
- Rich in amino acids from high-quality chicken and duck to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Gluten Free.
- Probiotics help benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Grain Free Farmer’s Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult). This formula will benefit dogs of sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Chicken Meal, Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Green Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Duck Meal, Tapioca, Whitefish Meal, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Lecithin, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Dried Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Monosodium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 32.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 17.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 4.0%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Minimum) 3.6%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Minimum) 0.9%
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Zinc 192 mg/kg
Manganese 58 mg/kg
Iron 258 mg/kg