Dr. Gary's Best Breed Large Breed Dog Recipe
Formulated to promote the health and happiness of all large breed dogs – excellent for dogs with sensitive digestive systems.
- The diet’s nutritionally-dense kibbles and highly-digestible ingredients assist in mitigating digestive upset and maximizing nutrient absorption – helping large breed dogs maintain a healthy weight.
- Prebiotics and probiotics benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Natural sources of glucosamine support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Premium sources of protein from chicken, fish and eggs.
- Quality sources of soluble and insoluble fiber to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal functions.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved and natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Large Breed Dog Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including growth of large size dogs (70lbs. or more as an adult). This formula benefits dogs of all life stages (puppy through senior).
Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Pearled Barley, Brewers Dried Yeast, Menhaden Fish Meal, Natural Chicken Flavor, Lecithin, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flax Seed, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Monosodium Phosphate, Salt, Taurine, Dried Cranberry, Alfalfa Meal, New Zealand Green Mussel, Ascorbic Acid, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Dried Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 25.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 13.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 4.5%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%
This data is composed of calculated values using ingredient nutritional analysis and actual lab analysis of our foods. It is not intended to represent absolute values and therefore not guaranteed as in the above table. The information should be used as a helpful guide when determining if a specific formula is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Should you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Zinc 184 mg/kg
Manganese 71 mg/kg
Iron 301 mg/kg